I have a wealth of vintage sewing supplies – from 1940-2000, and I have been putting together tins containing a random assortment of goodies.
Each tin will contain the following
- 2 spools of regular sewing thread
- 2 skeins of tapestry wool
- 2 skeins of 6-strand embroidery floss
- at least 2 metres of ribbon, in 2 or more different colours
- at least 2 metres of lace, in 2 or more different designs
- at least 20 buttons – various materials [e.g. MOP, wood, plastic]
Each tin will be packed absolutely full – so if there is still room after all the above items have gone in, then I will pack them with a few more items! Typical contents
If you want a small box of goodies to inspire your creativity – or perhaps a little gift for a friend who enjoys sewing and crafting, then this could be what you are looking for.
Price £5 per tin [including postage] email me to order and I will send you a PayPal invoice. Order more than one item, and there will be a reduction on total cost!